Cold feet are not an option this winter! Two lucky winners will each snag four pairs of Kamik Winter Boots for the whole family
US, DC, 18+
March 1, 2018
GRAND PRIZE (2 winners):
- Four pairs of Kamik Winter Boots for the the whole family — women, men, and kids. ($720 total value)
- Starling ($119.99) – From building a snowman with the family to relaxing at the ski lodge, the Starling winter boot will keep feet warm and protected all day long. Featuring a plush foam and fleece insulation and waterproof Dri DEFENSE technology, the Starling is as comfortable and warm as it is fashionable. The minimalistic, modern design is complemented by a soft fur lining and waterproof materials creating a sleek and functional winter boot.
- Griffon ($99.99) – For men on the go, the Griffon delivers the function of a winter boot in a fashion-forward design. The rugged style has a -25°F comfort rating and features 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, keeping feet warm and comfortable in the harshest of conditions. The modernized work boot is stylish enough for the city yet durable for a backyard adventure.
- Ava ($69.99) – Rain or snow, the street-inspired Ava is designed with the winter in mind. The waterproof nylon boot features an easy adjustable lacing system and cozy, stylish faux-fur snow collar for all-day comfort and warmth. With a comfort rating of -25°F and fixed 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, the Ava boot will keep feet warm and dry throughout the entire winter.
- Takodalo ($69.99) – From the first days of school through the end of winter break, the TakodaLo is a versatile boot that can be worn for multiple seasons. The street-inspired TakodaLo is great for a backyard adventure or a winter hike. With a -22°F comfort rating and waterproof seam-sealed technology, the TakodaLo ensures all-day protection and comfort.